Thursday, March 12, 2015

"ECT" Featured in the Spring 2015 issue of "All 4 UR Addiction Referral Resource Guide"



I am very honored to have been featured in the latest issue of the All 4 UR Addiction Spring 2015 publication. All 4 Ur Addictions is an outreach guide for those who are suffering from addictions, such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, eating disorders, sex and love addiction as well as dual addictions.

Click here and navigate to page 6 to check out my personal account for why I developed the ECT process, and why I'm so passionate about teaching others to learn this life-changing process. It gives me great gratitude that my Emotional Core Therapy process is featured in publications such as this. To know that my ECT  process is helping individuals struggling with addictions and relationship stress brings me great joy. 

With ECT , there is renewed hope that addictions and mental health issues can be treated more effectively throughout the world. This is a landmark day in the field of psychology, because we now have an effective psychology tool to treat all current psychological disorders where the patient has not suffered permanent physical or psychological damage.

Simply put, ECT  teaches you how to have inner peace and happiness, a goal of nearly all humans. If you haven't read it yet, I urge you to get a copy. Now is ALWAYS the right time to release your emotional stress and live the life you deserve. Click here to get your copy today.

Wishing you all the best my, friends! 

Sincerely, 

Bob.


PS: Don't forget, my newest book "Mastering the Psychology of Golf with Emotional Core Therapy" is now available on Amazon! Click here and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment